17 businesses apply for liquor licenses | Business
Muff’s Package and The Corkscrew.
Those are just some of the Sharp County businesses that applied for liquor licenses last week.
According to the Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration's Alcoholic Beverage Control board, 17 businesses submitted applications to sell retail liquor.
Here is the complete list of business names and addresses:
- 3 Rivers Outfitters 2852-C Hwy 62-412 in Highland
- The Corkscrew 578 Hwy 62-412 in Ash Flat
- Vince Duncan Enterprises, LLC 1445 U.S. Hwy 63 in Williford
- Sharp County Spirits 3566 Hwy 62-412 in Hardy
- Black Dog Liquor 3 Saddle Club Rd. in Ash Flat
- Muff’s Package 580 Hwy 62-412 in Ash Flat
- D&K Liquors 2333-C Hwy 62-412 in Highland
- Sidney Package 10 AR Hwy 58 in Sidney
- George’s Package Store 107-B AR 58 in Sidney
- Hi-Way 62 Package Store 67 Hwy 62 West in Ash Flat
- The Bottle Shop 582 Hwy 62-412 in Ash Flat
- Maxville Beer, Wine and Alcohol 1050 Hwy 167 in Cave City
- Matt’s Package 576 Hwy 62-412 in Ash Flat
- Liquor Box 572-A US Hwy 62-412 in Ash Flat
- Bypass Liqure 490-A US Hwy 63 North in Hardy
- Big Package 490-E US Hwy 63 North in Hardy
- Beverage Shop 490-B US Hwy 63 North in Hardy